How To Make Small Vegetable Garden Design In Minimalist House
If you live in minimalist house, it doesn’t mean you cant make small vegetable garden design. With some creativeness, vegetable gardening design at home is very possible to do even with very limited land. Gardening do not have to in a large area, but around the house who has a little area, you can already make your own small garden that looks shady and pretty too.
But did you know how to make small vegetable garden design in your minimalist house? Currently, there are many ways that gardening can be done around the even it has a narrow yard.Even it bit tricky to do it, but of course you can do it if you are paying attention with these tips below.
- Planting crops using container media. Thee are so many types of of vegetables that can be planted in a container.In this manner you do not necessarily need a large area for with the container or pot is enough to planted your favorite vegetable.
- Make a vertical garden. You can make your own vertical garden in your backyard.For example, using a medium pot for planting crops, then to keep the space you hanging this pot in your garden.
- Choose the plants that can grow quickly. choose plants that can grow quickly, such as spinach, tomatoes and lettuce.You can also planted some type of healthy and hygienic vegetable.
- Select the stunted vegetable. Tomatoes, lettuce and spinach are the types of stunted vegetable. Because you have the cramped land, stunted vegetable is the best choice to save the yard’s space.
- Varying the plant. You should select the plants that has longer harvest so it would seem more varied. For small vegetable garden design, chili, lettuce, turnips and kale are the best choice here.